- Your data is your data. It is not ours.
- We will never sell data about your surveys to a third party.
- We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
- We use Google Analytics and Mixpanel to monitor performance of Boolean's website and API. The data obtained by these software is never shared with any third party.
- We log all access to our servers by IP address to check for abuse.
- We use Google's invisible reCAPTCHA to prevent bot access to our “registration” and “login” pages. Google will collect anonymous information (your IP address, browser user-agent etc) to prevent bot access.
- When you sign up for an account we ask for your name, company and email address. This information is required only to personalize your account. We will not name you or your company in any marketing material without your permission.
- We don't track your visits across different websites (e.g. Retargeting ads).
- We keep a record all correspondence you have with us. This information including your email is never shared with a third party. We keep it only for future reference.
- We will delete all data in your account if you desire so.
- We will share data to law enforcement to take action against or prevent illegal activities as required by law.
- If Boolean gets acquired by another company, we will let you know before your data gets transferred.
- All data between our servers and your browser/API client is encrypted by SSL/TLS. The data in our servers is not encrypted to provide you high capacity to send surveys and analyze responses.
- We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us, to which these services may include: payment processing, providing customer service, conducting research and analysis, providing cloud computing infrastructure.